MasterAPS is a secure application processing system (APS) that is fully-customizable to your data and team needs. With advanced data management, easy reporting and extensive connectivity, loan processing has never been easier.
Make your credit process smarter
MasterAPS is a loan application processing system (APS) that makes lending cycles fully-automated. The intuitive interface also makes the credit process easier for every user — from front office staff to senior management.
Result: Improved time-to-yes and time-to-cash
What Our Clients Say
BFC’s APS, with its variety of built-in and customized reports, provides us effective control over sales force results and efficiency, operational activities, and decision-making statistics. Moreover, we are now in a position to collect and store all financial and non-financial data for a challenging client group. A huge and valuable database was already collected within one year of using BFC’s APS.
Banca Intesa a.d. Beograd (Serbia)
With BFC’s APS we have optimized our decision-making process, reshaping it and easily moving from a fully centralized model to semi-centralized. After implementing BFC’s APS within our standard decision-making process, we managed to reduce processing time by 30%. With partial decentralization of the process through BFC’s APS we expect to reduce it by 50%.
Banca Intesa a.d. Beograd (Serbia)
Learn how a leading Serbian bank more than halved loan processing and approval times thanks to BFC’s MasterAPS loan origination system.
Schedule a demo with one of our experts
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can MasterAPS be used as a core banking system?
- MasterAPS is a separate module used for efficient credit cycle management. It could be easily connected to any core banking system.
- Is it possible to manage document workflow by transferring and saving files in this software?
- Yes, MasterAPS features transferring and saving of any type of file.
- Can a loan agreement be automatically generated in MasterAPS?
- Yes, the system is capable of generating adjustable printable forms (e.g. loan applications or loan agreements).
- Does MasterAPS have any built-in reports?
- MasterAPS has built-in reporting tools based on the Online Analytical Processing (OLAP) engine, which allows for fully-customized reports.
- Does MasterAPS have any tools to evaluate the creditworthiness of borrowers?
- Yes, MasterAPS has a built-in configurable credit evaluation form that allows financial institutions to perform financial analyses of borrowers.
- Can MasterAPS be used on mobile devices such as smartphones, tablets etc.?
- Yes, MasterAPS can be used from any mobile device supporting a browser (subject to internet connectivity). Android and iOS apps capable of working offline are coming soon.
- What is the maximum number of users allowed under a standard MasterAPS license?
- The number of users and business roles is unlimited.
- Is there a maximum application flow or loan portfolio size that MasterAPS is capable of supporting?
- There are no such limitations.
- How many loan products and different workflows is MasterAPS capable of handling?
- There is no limit to the number of loan products and workflows.
- Is it possible to connect MasterAPS with external data sources (e.g. a credit information bureau or core banking system)?
- MasterAPS is capable of online connections with a credit bureau, a core banking system or any other database with available APIs.
- Does MasterAPS have a specialized client interface that allows customers to apply for a loan online?
- MasterAPS features roles for all bank employees who are engaged in the credit process. A separate module for clients can be developed upon request.
- How is MasterAPS accessed?
- The system can be made available as a secured SAAS service (i.e. the client doesn’t need a server). Alternatively, software can be installed on the central server of the financial institution. In either case, users access and use the system via a web browser.
- How long does it take to customize and install MasterAPS?
- It depends on the complexity of the custom settings and the specific requirements to integrate MasterAPS with other software and external databases. Typically, the implementation process lasts 2–6 months.
- If we purchase MasterAPS and later need to modify or add new loan products, roles or users, how quickly can these changes be made?
- BFC transfers all necessary documentation and trains your system administrators to easily make such adjustments to MasterAPS. Alternatively, BFC can provide the relevant support based on a separate maintenance agreement, if desired.
- MasterAPS is not available in a language we need. Can MasterAPS be customized to any other languages?
- Yes, MasterAPS can be easily customized to any language within a very short period of time.
- What support services are included with a MasterAPS purchase?
- Unlimited bug fixing and maintenance is free of charge for the first 6 months after system implementation. Following this period, it is recommended that clients subscribe to a maintenance service.
- What type of maintenance service contracts are available?
- Yearly service packages including unlimited maintenance and bug fixing as well as a fixed number of development days dedicated to the development of requested customizations. Alternatively, a pay as you go service is also available under which charges are based on expert time spent completing the requested actions.
- What guarantees are given on quality of support services?
- BFC guarantees a response to all reported key issues with the system within 1 working day.
Still have questions?
Feel free to ask any other question you may have; one of our experts will respond to your questions directly.
Features for every financial institution
- Route your incoming loan applications
- Set your workflow and organizational structure
- Manage your credit products and clients
- Receive alerts and notifications
- Design and manage forms
- Exchange and store documents
- Analyze performance with configurable operational reports
- Includes all Standard Features
- Evaluate your borrowers
- Communicate via chat
- Analyze every detail of your business with powerful operational and financial reporting engine
- Access on Android and iOS
- 3 months free premium support
Contact us for a tailored quote
We’d love to learn more about your needs for a great MasterAPS experience.
Complete the short form and a MasterAPS expert will contact you directly to answer all your questions.
Learn more about MasterAPS
We would be happy to show you all the features of MasterAPS in a live demonstration, answer any questions you may have and/or consider any proposal for collaboration.
Simply fill out this short form and an expert will be in contact shortly.